- This event has passed.
Dermal filler training M3 - Full face treatments, CaHA
Dermal filler training, module 3 covers the use of dermal fillers for facial re-volumising using cannulas. This module is run by our experienced clinical lead and AAAM board certified physician Piotr Sikorski (CEO of Cityklinikka, LA&HA Expert instructor). The module requires the physician/nurse to have some experience in filler injection.
After the third module you will be able to use cannulas in dermal filler treatments. You will also be able to provide full-face treatments and to use both hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite during the treatment. Whether you have never used cannulas or feel that you would benefit from additional training in their use, this course is for you.
Course manual, and all materials (incl. dermal fillers which are used during the workshop) are included.
- Anatomy, physiology and ageing of the face
- Mapping and marking out
- Preparation and anaesthesia
- Injection technique – cannula insertion and use (demonstrations and hands-on experience)
- Tear through injections
- Full-face treatments (incl. chin, cheek, jawline, bridge of the nose, temples, eyebrows)
- CaHa treatment for the back of the hands