Chemical Peel M1 - Beauty and medical peels
The objective of this hands-on course is to train nurses and doctors on the basic technique of improving the skin by using beauty peels as well as medical grade chemical peels.
Our lecturer is Dr Piotr Sikorski (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine board certified physician, LAHA® expert instructor, CEO of Cityklinikka). After the training you are confident in diagnosing skin problems and treating a range of skin conditions with peels (hyperpigmentation, acne skin, dry skin, oily skin and mature skin).
Course manual, and all materials including two acid peel packages are included.
- Skin anatomy and structure
- The types of acid peels (e.g. TCA, Jessner’s peel)
- Overview of the peel system protocols
- Chemical peel or/and laser treatments
- Skin care products and protocols after peels
- Promoting chemical peels treatments